Monday, December 29, 2008

My Little Angel...
Yesterday, we were driving to church, and talking about boys who wear white socks with their dress shoes. (Scott forgot his Sunday socks, and we were out of town.) I mentioned that I hope we teach our little boys to wear matching socks. (no I am not prego)
From the back seat, I hear Miss P, telling us that she has a little brother.

Miss P: Jesus is my little brother mommy.
Mommy: Yes Jesus is your brother.( Thinking...sure, she can think he is her little brother.)
Miss P: Mommy, is baby Jesus a real baby?
Mommy: Yes P, Jesus was a real baby.
Miss P: Where is he mommy?
Mommy: He is with Heavenly Father.
Miss P: Did he come from your tummy mommy or Heavenly Fathers?
Mommy: No P, he came from Marys tummy, his mommy.

She is always so inquisitive, and comes up with the cutest things.

1 comments:

Kim

See? We ARE a good influence after all - teach her to question everything in her quest for deeper insight!