Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Peyton getting "Kylie Hair"

I love Pey's hair. Thanks to her daddy she has always had really long hair,(yes, sometimes it is a pain and to have to listen to the whining over the tangles, but it is beautiful). I have always wanted to curl her hair, but could never get it to stay curled with the curling iron.
Thanks to my friend Leslie and a post on her blog she had of her lil girl, I became a fan of the pink foam rollers and hair gel.

Peyton Sunday morning with G-ma, waiting for me to take the curlers out. Poor kid, she woke up through out the night, asking if it was time to take them out.


End results with G-pa and G-ma



Such a poser. Love this little girl and her curls.

1 comments:

Sarah (and a few others)

It's so good to see your smiling face Amy!!! And little Pey is so cute- she looks like Shirley Temple.