Thursday, August 07, 2008

Laundry....Yuck!!!

I have heard you should learn something everyday. I have been doing laundry since Sunday, first at my brothers house, then to come home and wash everything in our house, due to a bug that has invaded Miss P's hair. I was so excited because I could see the end, I only had a couple of loads left. I threw in two pillows, and walked into the other room to list something on the computer. I had just been in there about a minute, only to have Miss P run in, telling me it spilt everywhere.
As I got up, I thought, crap what did she spill now. I asked her, and she just repeated, it spilt everywhere.
I walk into the kitchen to see water gushing out from under my washer and dryer, flooding my kitchen floor. Supposably, if you put too much in front of the water that drains into the machine, or over fill it, it tends to puck its water guts all over your floor.
Lesson of the day, if your husband works grave yard and has been a sleep for only an hour when you kill the washer, good luck on him helping or even hearing that there is a flood in the kitchen. Second, unless you have a strong desire to clean under your appliances, two big pillows don't always fit in the washer at the same time.

0 comments: