Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Chopped



Peyton decided to finally get her hair chopped off. While I was at the salon waiting to get mine done, we were looking through books and she told me that she wanted hers cut.
Peyton:Mommy, I want to get my hair cut as she was pointing to a horrible 80's style
Me: No, no you really don't.
Peyton: Yes mommy, I really want my hair cut.
We asked her about five times, Scott asked her if she was sure, which she assured us she was. I was amazed he was okay with it. His only response was "How do you tell her no, when she really wants it."
My only request then was that we cut at least 10" so we could donate to Locks of Love.
So we said good bye to waist length hair for her cute little bob.

Peyton after getting her hair cut

Mommy and Peyton after our hair cuts


Peyton with her pony tail for Locks of Love





0 comments: