Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Deep Sea Fishing
Nebeker Reunion

Peyton and I went to my sister in laws family reunion at Newport Beach in July.
Deep Sea fishing was one of the activities planned for one of the days.
We had to be ready to board the boat at 7:30am for a five hour fishing trip.

Even though Pey had asked Scott for months to take her fishing, I am not sure this is what she had in mind, plus it was so cold.

Rob (before he got sea sick) with the kids heading out.

James

Rob and Wiley

Elizabeth

My nasty ugly Sea Bass fish.

It was an interesting experience, don't think I would do it again, well at least I wouldn't give up my sea bands to a certain brother who was majorly sea sick.
Since it was all family on the boat, they took those who were sick back to shore about an hour and half into the trip. I was happy to get off with Pey who was not doing well since I had caught my nasty fish.

0 comments: