Thursday, April 16, 2009

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO ON VACATION SAM.....

Miss P has been in gymnastics for a few months now, and seems to really enjoy it. She is in a class with two teachers. The guy teacher (Sam) is great. Her girl teacher, not bad, but not so great.
We missed class this week as we were out of town for Easter, so I called in and set up a make up class for this morning with Sam.
We get there to find out that Sam is not there, he is on vacation. There was six children in this class, and P was the only girl, which didn't seem to bother her. They started off warming up with one teacher, then after about 20 minutes they moved on to the bars, and P's normal girl teacher came and replaced the first teacher.
Who know's why she didn't finish teaching the rest of the class, or split up the class, instead she jumped around, did kart wheels and jumped on the trampoline, while the kids ran around and did their own thing because P's normal teacher was not doing so great at keeping them all together.
I get so tired of wasting my money, on these girl teachers that don't teach my child gymnastics.
Please don't teach my child or let her roll a foam block around when you should be teaching her, HELLO, I CAN DO THAT AT HOME FOR FREE!!!
Please pay attention to my child a little more, then maybe she would not be at the chalk bowl constantly. She was very kind to share it with all the kids though, as she threw it in the air.
Yes I know my child seems to NOT have the best attention span, this class today was a serious joke. I really don't think there was any teaching going on.
I know she is not there for competition and that it is for fun, but if I am going to pay good money, please teach my child.

SAM, PLEASE DON'T GO ON VACATION AGAIN, MY SANITY NEEDS YOU!!!!

0 comments: