Monday, January 12, 2009

I Love My Little Girl....

Conversation between Mr. S and Miss P this morning.
A little background, Miss P must be in the middle of everything. I guess it has to do a lot with her being an only. Mr. S was giving me a hug, and she tried to squeeze in between, when she was suppose to be eating.

Miss P-( trying to squeeze in the middle)
Mr. S: No P, this is Daddy and Mommy time
Miss P- (goes behind me and hugs my legs)
Mr. S: Miss P, get up and finish your lunch, or I will swat your bum
Miss P: No, this is my brand new bum, from Heavenly Father.

I guess this weeks lesson in sunbeams was Heavenly Father has a body like us.

3 comments:

Sarah (and a few others)

HAHA! Hannah once told Sam not to yell because it hurts her ears and Jesus gave them to her.

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
HaYn Mama

Oh that is way to cute. I'm glad my kiddos haven't picked up on that yet or I'd be in trouble!LOL