Friday, January 02, 2009

Our Holidays

It was crazy as always in our house, with just a little more snow than normal.
Daddy S was blessed to actually have Christmas day off, which was nice to just relax and be lazy.
We had Grandpa and Grandma W with us Christmas day to open gifts before they headed south to see Rob and Jill. Shand,Chelsea and the kids hung out with us, played games, and ate a lot of food.

On Saturday, we all headed south to see Rob, Jill, their kids and Grandpa Lee and Grandma Ivana.
There we were all able to open our exchange gifts, and I had made all the kids "superman/princess" capes.
Thought I would get some thank you's out, in case I don't get the cards out soon.
Thank you Cory and Leia for the game, I look forward to playing it with My Man.
Thank you Rob and Jill for Miss P's barbie, she loves it.
Thank you Mom and Dad for the Jewelry and Aruba gifts. One day hopefully we will get to all go as a family.
Thank you Grandma Ivana and Grandpa Lee for the snow globe and teddy bear. Miss P loves it and sleeps with it.
Thank you Shand and Chelsea for the food, the fun and the memories.
(I will post video of Christmas when My Man gets it off our camera.)




0 comments: