Saturday, January 03, 2009

What do ya do...

We love to play games in our house, but we don't have a lot of three year old games. Yesterday we picked up Hungry, Hungry Hippo for Miss P.
Her and I were playing yesterday afternoon, until I quickly realized that being an "only" does not suit her to well.


This is Miss P, telling me that my hippos were not aloud to eat any of the balls.


She is trying to make her hippo eat them all.


She decided to be nice, she said my hippo's could eat those two balls.

This is her disgusted face because I started to tease her, by getting the hippo's to eat all the balls.
She got up and said " I quit".

Who knew, my three year old knew that phrase. It was really funny. When I started to play with it again, she hoped off the couch, stating that she "still quit", and came to play.
We will have to work on the "poor sport" attitude, because it might not be so cute in a few years.

2 comments:

Anonymous

hahaah flippin hilarious story! Peyton is too funny and why did you hold out till we left with the hungry hngry hippos!!! haha -Chelsea

Schmitt Family

We didn't have it when you were here, or I totally would have pulled it out. It is funny to watch Peyton's idea of playing the game, pushing all the balls into her Hippo's mouth.