Monday, October 27, 2008

Miss P's Cute Moments

The other day, I wanted to tell My Man something but did not want Miss P to hear it, so I thought I would try the "plug her ears" thing. As soon as I said plug your ears, I look over and she has plugged her nose. Were going to have to work on that.

Tonight, I had put Miss P to bed, and I was folding laundry. I opened her door, she looked like she was sleeping so I went and put her basket of laundry on her floor. On the way out, of course I had to stop and take a look. She is extra cute while she is sleeping. I kissed her on her forehead on the way out, only to see her little lips make the kissing motion back.
Hmmm, I thought she was a sleep, is she making this motion in her sleep?
Of course, I have to try it again, same response, with an added little smile from her, as she rolled over.

Miss P is a little singer. If we let her, she will sing at the top of her lungs in church. On key-sometimes, right lyrics- nope, happy and loving it- always.
Sunday was our wards Primary program. Miss P was loving it. She was standing on the bench, singing away. We had to stop her when she continued to sing while the kids were doing their speaking parts.
We were reminded that it is going to be our little girl up there next year, as she will be a sunbeam. I decided to come home and make her a CD of the songs that they should be singing next year. I love LDS.org.
She is having a blast. When we are driving she asks for her "church music", and then as a song starts she wants to know the name, and what the song is about. Then she trys to sing along, mostly just humming the music, throwing in "Holy Ghost" or " Jesus was baptized".
Can you tell what she is learning about in nursery and our FHE.
I am so glad that she loves to listen and tries to sing along. I love that I have this opportunity to sing with her, and also talk and teach her about the gospel, while we drive around.

1 comments:

HaYn Mama

I love those peyton moments. She is such a sweetheart. I wish my boys loved primary music as much as peyton.