Monday, November 03, 2008

Cutest Little Equestrian

This y
ear, I was having a hard time coming up with a costume idea until we saw a horse costume at Target, which Miss P loved, as she loves horses.
After some thought, I came up with an idea, asked our good friend K, and decided that Miss P would be "Aunt K" for Halloween. Thanks K for making it happen, the helmet cover made it extra cute and authentic.

It has been really fun, getting the costume together this year. Miss P was the cutest, telling everyone that she was going to be "K" for Halloween. She was so excited, when I showed her a picture of K, when she was in competition, that even though Miss P's horse was black and not brown, she was going to look just like K.

My Man had to work, so I dressed her up, and went out with our neighbor, her son and another boy in our complex.

We made it to about three houses before I decided that the poor horse was a little much for her to wear around, as she was not able to keep up.
Then about 45 minutes into it, as the other kids were shedding parts of their costumes, she didn't want to wear the helmet any more. So in the en
d, she ended up just wearing the coat, and getting a lot of candy.


2 comments:

HaYn Mama

I love that costume. Our boys changed their mind so many times this Halloween about costumes. . . I'm happy they still fit their past costumes so they could change up as often as they changed their minds.

Peyton is so lucky to have such a creative mom as you!

Schmitt Family

Thanks. I love Halloween and being able to dress her up.