Monday, November 17, 2008

How do you not laugh...

This afternoon, Miss P and I had just gotten back from the store. She had opened the passengers side door, and then decided to climb out the drivers side. I went around the truck to shut the door, and she headed to the house door. All of a sudden I see her out of the corner of my eye, run around the front of the truck to meet me. She didn't make the turn and ran straight into our neighbors car and fell flat on her back.
While I was holding in laughter, making sure she was okay, I was totally thinking it was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

2 comments:

HaYn Mama

You are so much like me except I would have laughed... well after I checked her I would have just busted out.

Kim

Does it make you feel like you're living in a cartoon?