Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spiritual Insight

These past few weeks have been full of spiritual insight, which I am so grateful for.
Last weekend we had Stake Conference. In the adult session, Saturday evening, one of the talks was on Tolerance for others. This hit home, as the thought came that our children watch, listen and learn from our actions. I have noticed with with Miss P a lot lately.
Earlier that day, we had been out in the vehicle dropping some stuff off for donation. There was a line, and we had to wait a few minutes.
From the her car seat in the back, we hear Miss P chirp up to the car in front of us
" Get out of our way" and "Honk at it Mommy." (I am not the honker in the family.)
Oh yes, our three year old has slight road rage from watching mommy and daddies example. Needless to say, when I have the desire to express my thoughts on others peoples driving abilities, I remember the little ears in the back.

0 comments: